February - March 2018
Insurance Advisernet advisers are eligible to participate in a special LIU Accident and Health promotion in February and March 2018.
LIU will donate $50 to the Insurance Advisernet Foundation for every Accident and Health policy bound by an Insurance Advisernet adviser in February and March 2018. This donation will be matched dollar for dollar by Insurance Advisernet. Plus all eligible entries will go in the running to win one of two 128GB Wi-Fi enabled iPads. Winners of the iPads will be shared on this webpage.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who have a contractual agreement in place with Insurance Advisernet as an authorised insurance adviser and have registered to use the Promoter’s Accident and Health Insurance portal (“Portal”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 08:00am AEDST on 01/02/18 and ends 11:59pm AEDST on 31/03/18 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, registered eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, purchase Accident and Health Insurance policies underwritten by the Promoter via the Portal. Each policy purchased and underwritten via the Portal during the Promotional Period will equate to one (1) entry into the promotion.
- In addition, for every policy purchased and underwritten via the Portal as above during the Promotional Period, the Promoter will donate AUD$50 to the Insurance Advisernet Foundation, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000 in total. Insurance Advisernet will match each donation dollar for dollar, resulting in a AUD$100 donation per policy purchased via the Portal, up to a maximum of AUD$20,000. Donation will be delivered as a lump sum by no later than 11/05/18.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Policies must not be cancelled before 31/03/18 to be eligible for entry.
- All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into a draw. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, 210 The Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 10/04/2018 at 10am AEST. Winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on http://www.liuaustralia.com.au/resources/promotions/ from 13/04/18.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first two (2) valid entries drawn will each win an Apple iPad 128GB WiFi only in silver, valued at $599.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $1,198. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 10/07/18 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on http://www.liuaustralia.com.au/resources/promotions/ from 13/07/18.
- 'iPad' is a trademark of Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including but not limited to
:(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Liberty Mutual Insurance Company (ABN 61 086 083 605) t/as Liberty Insurance Underwriters of Level 38, Governor Phillip Tower, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: +61 2 8298 5800.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/21598