Team Administrator, Casualty
Apply Now Location: sydney
Job Type: Contract
Job Area: Casualty
Applications Close: 08.03.2017
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Sydney based
Our Casualty team is now recruiting for a Team Administrator to provide administrative and clerical support to the team.
We are looking for an efficient, self-motivated and reliable person who is excited about working with our team of Underwriters and Underwriting Assistants. The Team
Administrator role provides administrative and clerical support, ensuring efficient and accurate handling of a variety of responsibilities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responding to general enquiries (phone, email) as required;
- Data Entry into our underwriting system;
- General Office Administration;
- Photocopying, scanning, filing and archiving;
- Provide admin support to other Casualty branches as required;
- Other general ad hoc clerical and administration duties as required.
You will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of PC based systems and applications such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel and database systems;
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills;
- Flexible self-starter, with strong attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Positive can do attitude, willingness to learn and be part of a high performing team;
- Work experience in an office environment;
- HSC or equivalent.
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team, and want to be a part of LIU’s exciting future, please apply now – we would love to hear from you.
NO AGENICIES PLEASE