Team Assistant, Casualty
Apply Now Location: Sydney
Job Type: Permanent
Job Area: Casualty
Applications Close: 31.08.2017
- Fortune Global 500 company
- Dynamic and fast pacing environment
- Team Assistant & Personal Assistant to Executives
- Great team culture
- Sydney based
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Casualty team as a Team Assistant reporting to the Business Operations Manager. This is a permanent role commencing as soon as possible and is based in Sydney.
About the role – you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to SVP Casualty, VP Casualty, Business Operations Manager and Business Operations Supervisor.
- Providing executive administrative duties to the SVP Casualty such as preparing correspondence, reports, presentations, scheduling appointments, preparing material for meetings.
- Managing diaries of the above team members to coordinate appointments, book rooms and notify attendees.
- Coordinating business functions, lunches and dinners.
- Organising travel arrangements.
- Collating reports and statistical information and creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Ensuring Underwriting team is provided with underwriting administrative support.
- Maintaining a highly effective and responsive working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Prioritising work commitments ensuring daily workflows are managed effectively.
- Contributing to an effective team environment by interacting professionally with all team members and providing development, support and assistance as required.
About you - you will have:
- At least 2 years business experience within the insurance industry preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of PC based systems and applications such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database systems for managing contacts, schedules and calendars is required.
- HSC (or equivalent) essential.
- High level of customer focus.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong level of self-motivation and ability to work autonomously.
- Sound continuous improvement skills.
- Sound ability to manage through IT systems.
- Ability to drive for results and focus on outcomes.
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team, and want to be a part of LIU’s exciting future, please apply now – we would love to hear from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE