Apply Now Location: Brisbane
Job Type: Permanent
Job Area: Casualty
Applications Close: 12.08.2017
- Global company
- Competitive salary package
- Career development opportunities
- Teamwork culture
- Brisbane based
This is a permanent role commencing as soon as possible and is based in Brisbane.
About the role – you will be responsible for:
- Liaising closely with underwriting, claims, risk management and other key staff to ensure seamless delivery of underwriting services;
- Contributing to the growth and profitability of assigned casualty product line(s) through marketing, underwriting and managing of products and services of standard risks;
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with brokers and clients to facilitate the marketing and sale and training of the LIU brand and products;
- Reviewing, rating and underwriting target new business and renewal business in line with LIU’s quality selection and adequate pricing guidelines;
- Developing and executing selling and negotiation strategies to ensure contribution to the profitability of assigned specialty product line(s);
- Ensuring that brokers and clients receive a high level of underwriting service that differentiates LIU from its competitors.
About you - you will have:
- Previous relevant experience in an similar role with a broker or insurance company;
- Previous relevant experience in the General (non Life) Insurance industry;
- Excellent working knowledge of PC-based systems and applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel (intermediate level), and database systems;
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Ability to be a self-starter and a flexible and positive team player;
- High level of professionalism and client-servicing skills;
- HSC or equivalent (essential);
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline (desirable).
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team, and want to be a part of LIU’s exciting future, please apply now – we would love to hear from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE