Underwriting Assistant - Financial Lines
Apply Now Location: Sydney
Job Type: Contract
Job Area: Financial Lines
Applications Close: 12.05.2017
- 12 month contract
- Teamwork culture
- Sydney Based
We currently have a contract opportunity to join our Financial Lines team as an Underwriting Assistant reporting to the Business Operations Manager, Financial Lines, Surety and A&H – Asia Pacific.
About the role – you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative and technical support for the Financial Lines team of Underwriters.
- Liaising closely with the Operations Manager, underwriting, claims, risk management and other key staff to ensure seamless delivery of underwriting services.
- Assisting the Operations Manager in ensuring data quality.
About you - you will have:
- Previous relevant experience in an similar role with a broker or insurance company;
- Strong ability to learn new systems with proven technical skills;
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and handle multiple tasks within a pressured environment;
- Ability to be a self-starter and a flexible and positive team player;
- High level of professionalism and client-servicing skills; and
- Excellent working knowledge of PC-based systems and applications such as Outlook, Word (strong and demonstrable skills) and Excel (intermediate level), and database systems.
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team, and want to be a part of LIU's exciting future, please apply now - we would love to hear from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.